Primary Teacher - Chester
Academics are currently recruiting for a primary teacher to work on long term supply within local schools across Chester.
We are currently working with a huge number of schools in Chester and the surrounding areas and the demand for high calibre supply teachers is growing!!
Weather you're looking for flexible daily supply or something longer term... get in touch today!!
The position is open to both an experienced or newly qualified primary teacher and the role offers ample opportunities for any teacher to spend more time in different school environments and age groups.
The ideal teacher will have:
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management skills
- Classroom based experience with either EYFS, KS1 or KS2
In return from Academics you will receive:
- A Specialist and dedicated consultant who will endeavour to meet all of your needs
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Free online CPD
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Flexible work to fit around your lifestyle
Do not miss out on this incredible opportunity - APPLY TODAY!
We look forward to helping you find your perfect role!
- Primary Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'