Primary Teacher - Broomhill School
\"Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on thislink and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for\".
Location: Broomhill School
Duration: Full Time, Permanent
To deliver quality education to assigned pupils and contribute to the professional, corporate life of the school in relation to pupils, staff and appropriate external bodies within the agreements of the SNCT.Requirements
The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
Appropriate teaching qualification
Full GTC (Scotland) registration in the appropriate subject/sector, or be eligible for such registration
PVG scheme membership – Working with ChildrenResponsibilities
The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
- Ability to teach the full curriculum in the relevant subject or sector, and to develop the curriculum
- Ability to manage and organise classes through planning and preparing for teaching and learning
- Ability to assess, record and report on the work of pupils’ progress to inform a range of teaching and learning approaches
- Ability to prepare pupils for examinations and qualifications and where required, assist with their administration
- Ability to contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school
- Ability to contribute to the school and council planning and improvement processes
- Ability to maintain and develop knowledge and skills and contribute to the professional development of colleagues including probationary and student teachers
See Job Profile for more information
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'