Primary Teacher - Basingstoke - Key Stage 2
Are you a lively, friendly Primary Teacher who loves to help children grow?
Are you adaptable and willing to learn new skills?
Yes? Then read on...
As the Key Stage 2 Teacher for this Basingstoke Primary School, you will seek to promote a 'Growth Mindset' in your class and be part of a school that always has something fun going on, in addition to the exciting curriculum which strengthens the learning experience of all involved. Your goal will be to deliver inspirational and unforgettable opportunities for each individual to grow in confidence and learn new life skills, which will stay with them for life. Your success will support this Basingstoke School's goal of having 'Providing an education of the highest quality'.
The school can offer:
- Good behaviour: More time for teaching, less time spent on behaviour management
- Development: Supportive leadership to help you work towards your next career goal
- Inclusivity: Feel valued as an important member of a close working team
Not everyone can be a Primary Teacher. To be seriously considered for the role, please ensure you have the following, in regards to:
- Experience: Fully qualified teacher with recent UK teaching experience (preferably KS2 experience within last 5 years)
- Skills: Comfortable in leading a core subject
- Characteristics: Positive attitude and a passion for learning
Want to hear more? APPLY NOW to Will at Academics!
- Key Stage 2
- Primary Teacher