Primary Teacher - Basingstoke - Key Stage 1
Are you a Primary Teacher who loves to make learning fun and enjoyable?
Can you inspire and motivate children to achieve?
Yes? Then read on...
As the Key Stage 1 Teacher for this Basingstoke Infant School, you will provide inspiring and exciting learning opportunities and be part of a friendly and dedicated team who support each other. Your goal will be to deliver good progress and ensure the children enjoy being in school. Your success will support this Basingstoke School's goal of having 'High Aspirations, Successful Learners, working together in One Community'.
The school can offer:
- Good behaviour: More time for teaching, less time spent on behaviour management
- Strong team: Highly experienced team will support you to achieve your potential
- Community: Parents who want to get in involved with their child's learning
Not everyone can be a Primary Teacher. To be seriously considered for the role, please ensure you have the following, in regards to:
- Experience: Fully qualified teacher with recent UK teaching experience (within last 5 years)
- Skills: Good understanding of how children learn
- Characteristics: Innovation and initiative with a team spirit
Want to hear more? APPLY NOW to Will at Academics!
- Primary Teacher - Basingstoke - KS1