Reed Education have agreed exclusive contracts and agreements with a host of Primary schools who have increased their usage of day-to-day supply this year.
As is well-known, consistency and continuity is enormous in school. These schools wish to attract teachers that are flexible in the days they work and also the number of days they are available. Building a strong relationship with just one school can provide you with the opportunity to work for the rest of the academic year!
Supply teachers in Primary should have the following;
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Be able to teach across year groups.
• Have experience teaching the up-to-date national curriculum.
• Be confident in an array of school teaching environments.
Being represented by Reed Education means you will be working with and alongside an expert Consultant from the Bradford/West Yorkshire area. Moreover, with our office being situated in the city centre, it is also simple for you to pop in and have a face to face chat with one of our consultants if you are out and about!
Benefits of joining Reed Education include;
• Competitive pay rates.
• A refer yourself bonus scheme meaning that once you work 20 days for us you will receive a £100 bonus from us!!! *
• Work close to you – Less commute!
• 24/7 access to a dedicated consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• Interview advice and support throughout your time working with us.
• Guidance building your CV.
• Access to additional CPD.
• 100% refundable DBS application *
If this is you, please ‘Apply now’ and let one of our Primary Consultants do the rest!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business