Primary Supply Teacher - Gloucester
Supply Teachers required for an abundance of flexible supply work in Gloucester
Supply teachers required across Gloucester
Job: Primary Supply Teacher - Key Stage 1 & 2
Location: Flexible across Gloucester
Hays Education is recruiting Key Stage 1 & 2 Supply Teachers for a number of Primary Schools across Gloucester. With various day-to-day, part-time and long term jobs available, you can gain the benefits of a flexible and tailored work programme to meet your individual needs.
Your role will be encouraging, teaching and supervising pupils on the pre-set work. Day to day supply is a great way to introduce yourself to a school and can often lead to long term and permanent positions.
To be considered for these Supply Teacher roles, you will need to have the following experiences or qualifications:
- PGCE in education or experience teaching primary pupils
- Previous experience working in a primary school environment over the last year - Motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support learners
- Strong classroom management and behavioural skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
Benefits of working for Hays Education:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Flexible working hours
* A personal Consultant offering advice and guidance in the specialist area
* Refer a Friend scheme - shopping vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
* Guaranteed Pay Scheme
* Free Child Protection and Safeguarding Training
If you are looking for a flexible Key Stage 1 & 2 Supply Teacher job or general cover, please apply now or for more information contact Jenni Hughes on .