Acorn Recruitment is looking to register both newly qualified and experienced teachers ready for ongoing day-to-day supply work. We are looking for dedicated and dynamic teachers to teach in local Primary schools.
If you are a newly qualified teacher, supply teaching can be a great way of getting to know the local schools, gain invaluable experience and above all, it could open up opportunities to potential long term work. If you are an experienced teacher it can offer a flexible approach to work, providing a perfect work-life balance.
We are lucky enough to provide teachers to a range of local Primary schools, but why work for Acorn?
- We offer excellent rates of pay from £90 - £120 per day dependant on your pay scale
- We offer holiday pay on top of this daily rate which can help generate an income during school holidays
- You will have a local consultant who really understands the teaching industry and can help match you with suitable schools
- The right to Agency Worker Regulations for longer term placements over 12 weeks which will entitle you to equal pay and treatment to permanent staff
- Supply teaching can help you access excellent potential long term opportunities in teaching
Sounds good? We will need a few things from you in return:
- You will be fully committed to meeting the needs of all pupils
- You will be able to inspire all pupils and motivate the whole class
- You will need to hold QTS or QTLS
- A current DBS check that is registered with the update service (if not we can complete one for you)
- Two recent education references
- Your own transport is preferable but not essential
- Ideally you will be available and ready to accept bookings each morning
If you are interested or perhaps you are not sure if supply teaching is for you and would like to discuss it further, please call or pop into our office for more information and a confidential chat.
- Teaching assistant
- Primary school
- Secondary school
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job