If you have QTS and experience within class rooms please apply immediately as we are registering staff for daily supply right now! We welcome supply teachers who are considering a return to teaching, NQTs looking for experience, teachers who are currently studying, doing supply with other agencies or supply teachers who have trained overseas and want experience in the UK.
Prospero are a very popular agency with tons of clients all over London. Supply teaching sometimes has a bad reputation, but at Prospero we make sure that your location, accessibility and convenience is taken into account
Supply Teachers must have:
* Have a DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to process one
* Provide 2 professional child related references Good - Outstanding
* Teaching qualifications - PGCE, Diploma in teaching, Bachelors of Education, QTS
* Have the right to work in the UK
* Have experience teaching in classes in the UK
* Have enthusiasm and drive
* Show efficiency and urgency
If you would like to be considered for this position, please send me an updated version of your CV to Please note; only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Key Stage 2
- Teaching assistant
- Primary school
- Key stage 1
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job