Are you a newly qualified primary teacher looking for reliable regular work?
Would you benefit from a large volume of flexible work locally? Or are you keen to secure a long term teaching role with excellent rates of pay? Then CER Education can help.
We are one of the UK's largest teaching agencies, placing high quality professionals in supply roles ranging from support to qualified teachers in schools, colleges and nurseries. CER Education (previously known as Capita) has been established for over 15 years in the Maidstone area, with some great long standing client schools. Now is the perfect time to join!
What we can offer you:
- Full and Part time roles - Days to suit you.
* Flexible working patterns
* Opportunities to work in well run, good - outstanding local schools
* Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Certified Safeguarding Course on registration
* Competitive rates of pay
* Assignments close to home
* Careers advice and interview preparation
You would offer:
* Experience teaching EYFS orKey stage 1 & 2 within a mainstream Primary School in the UK
* Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS UK)
* Good classroom management skills and a dedication to good practice
* A true desire to raise attainment and engage pupils of all levels
* Be confident in planning and assessment, alone and as part of a team
* SEN experience desirable, but not essential
* Reliable, flexible and professional at all times
If you are interested in joining the team, simply click 'apply' or call and ask for Steve Brennan to discuss how we can support your next career move.
- Early Years
- key stage 1
- Primary teacher
- Class teacher