Primary Supply Teachers needed
Benefits of Primary Supply Teaching:
• Flexible working pattern, to suit your needs (you can work as often or little as you like!).
• The chance to gain experience in a variety of different schools.
• We will try to find schools located conveniently to you.
• Suitable for experienced Teachers and NQT’s.
• The possibility of a long term or permanent position being offered.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teacher Status.
• Good classroom and behaviour management.
• The desire to help children learn and achieve to the best of their ability.
• A DBS on the update service, or be willing to apply for a new one through us.
• It would be ideal if you had access to a car, but this is not essential.
Reed can offer you:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like the type of role you are looking for, please send us your CV by clicking the Apply Now button. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'