Vacancy Details: Primary Supply Teachers Needed In Potters Bar!
- Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for flexibility to control your own workload?
- Do you feel you are a specialist teacher in Early Years, Key Stage One or Key Stage Two and are you looking to spend more time back in the classroom rather than behind red tape?
- Are you looking for between 1 and 5 days Primary Supply teaching per week?
- Finally, have you considered Primary Supply Teaching?
4myschools are currently recruiting for a number of Primary Supply vacancies in Potters Bar and surrounding villages and towns in Hertfordshire. 4myschools are working with a number of schools, ranging from small one-form-entry village primary schools to larger 3-form-entry academies. The schools range in Ofsted rating and in culture, with some specialising in languages, creative arts and music. 4myschools are growing in Hertfordshire and consequently, we need more supply teachers to meet the demands. Therefore, if you are interested in supply teaching in Hertfordshire please get in touch!The Ideal Primary Supply Teachers Potters Bar:
As the ideal Primary Supply Teacher, you will;
- Have experience teaching in any other the Primary or Early Years Cohorts.
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status
- Have either UK or NARIC recognised Teaching Qualifications
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Be flexible and reliable to take on last minute bookings.
- Competent to manage your own diary, with a mixture of prebooked supply days and morning calls.
- Be prepared for every day to be entirely different to the last!
4myschools is an education recruitment company. We have been delivering positive social impact from the beginning by reducing the cost of supply teachers to local schools and by paying teachers fairly. We believe that business has the power to change lives. By joining us you will be making a difference to the schools that we work with and the children that you teach. You will also make a difference on an international level to areas of poverty in the developing world. Every time a school uses 4myschools we give charitable donations for access to education in developing countries.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job