Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher looking for the flexibility of daily supply work within an Education setting?
Do you want to pick and choose the days you work each week? Below are the benefits of working with Reed Education, Chelmsford:
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Immediate starts
• Competitive daily rates £120.00 - £160.00 per day
• Option for temporary, contract and permeant roles
• Swift compliance processes
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches
To be eligible the Teacher must:
• Hold QTS Qualification
• Previous experience is essential
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Ability to promote effective teaching and learning
• Commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm
• Dedicated to raising standards to being a good role model
• Have 2 references and hold a current and full enhanced DBS
PLEASE NOTE: Only successful candidates will be contacted for this role, although there will be other opportunities available.
If this sounds like a role that you would like and you are passionate about delivering a superior level of education to pupils, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’, or send your CV in the strictest of confidence to Kate.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'