Reed Education are one of the leading Education recruitment services in the UK. We work in partnership with Schools in your area; providing short term, long term and permanent teacher class cover. Due to an expanding client base we are urgently recruiting for supply Primary school teachers to work within the Wakefield area.
If you’re looking for your first full time teacher placement after graduating or the next challenging move within your teaching career, then join Reed Education for opportunities in the coming terms!
What do you need to have:
• PGCE/Degree with QTS.
• You must be able to provide 2 years of employment references.
• Exceptional behaviour and classroom management skills.
• Be able to build excellent working relationships.
• Availability for on the day bookings.
You must be able to attend a face to face interview and complete a fully enhanced DBS check via the agency.
What we will offer in return:
• A dedicated consultant – 24/7 contact available.
• A tailored service around your individual needs.
• Local work – less commute time!
• Regular feedback on performance.
• Advice building your CV.
• Weekly competitive pay.
• Advanced bookings where possible.
• The chance to build relationships with a plethora of Primary Schools.
• CPD Training opportunities.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references. If you meet the aforementioned criteria then please submit your CV for our consideration. We look forward to hearing from you. Upon receipt, I will be in contact within 48 business hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job