Class People are currently looking to recruit for primary trained teachers to work at a variety of schools across the Bournemouth and Poole area. We are looking for teachers who are confident teaching in the early year’s foundation stage, KS1 and KS2 to cover day to day supply bookings, short term placements and longer term placements.
One of the schools that we work with in Bournemouth is anticipating an increasing demand for supply teachers in the run up to SAT’s so is keen to build a pool of local teachers who are available to go to the school on a regular basis. The school is a good school where children look forward to coming into lessons and approach their work in a positive and enthusiastic manner. The team of staff at the school are both friendly and supportive and there is a welcoming atmosphere throughout the school. The schools ethos and culture centres around high expectations, and creativity is key to ensuring an engaging and stimulating learning environment is created.
The school is ideally looking to work with teachers who are passionate about the profession and who are looking to become part of the school team and community. They are looking for friendly and approachable teachers who are keen to make a different to the education of the pupils in their care whether it is to teach for the odd day of supply or while working at the school on a longer term basis. Every day in a child’s education matters, so it is important that any teachers working in the school share this belief and are confident in progressing children’s learning.
To be considered for a role as a supply teacher working at this school you must be –
- A qualified teacher with QTS status
- Either an NQT or experienced teacher who is looking to build up links with a good school
- An enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who is keen to expand their experience
- Have experience teaching either the Early years/Foundation stage, Key stage 1 or Key stage 2
- Be confident teaching all aspects of the national curriculum
As a member of the Class People Supply team you will –
- Have the opportunity to work with this school and a large number of other school across the area
- Have access to excellent CPD training
- Work with a dedicated consultant who is locally based
- Be part of a passionate team that is dedicated to providing high quality teaching
- Have the opportunity to participate in a range of social events and team building events