Are you a primary qualified teacher looking for a better work life balance?
Perhaps you are new to supply and need some advice or maybe you are an old-hand at supply but looking for more local work?
Do you want to work for an agency owned by a qualified teacher where you have one point of contact who is locally based in Bournemouth?
Class People, a leading independent education consultancy, are looking to recruit primary trained teachers to work within a number of great primary schools in the Ferndown area. We are looking to recruit primary teachers for day-to-day, long term and permanent jobs.
For primary teaching jobs with Class People you must be:
- A NQT or experienced primary teacher looking to gain experience working in a range of schools in the Dorset/Hampshire area
- A confident and friendly teacher keen to build positive relationships with schools
- An inspirational individual looking to make a real contribution to the education of children
At Class People we are ‘teachers working for teachers’. Many members of our team are qualified and experienced teachers and are on hand to provide advice, guidance and support to all our candidates. We aim to match the right teachers with the right schools and provide the opportunity to work in a variety of school settings.
As a member of the Class People Supply Team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated and experienced team
- Great rates of pay and the ability to participate in our tax efficiency scheme
- Excellent opportunities for CPD
- Opportunity to work in some of the best schools in the county and network with other teachers
For more information or to apply, please contact Katie today on .
Areas that we cover: Bournemouth, Poole, Dorchester, Wimborne, Ringwood, Christchurch & parts of Hampshire