Supply teachers required in Exmouth, Sidmouth and Exeter area for multiple vacancies.
Your new company
Hays Education is a well-respected recruitment specialist who is now managing a number of exciting teaching opportunities in the East Devon area. We are looking to recruit EYFS, KS1 and KS2 specialists who are available 5 days per week, who can work in various local schools.
Your new role
You will be providing cover for EYFS, KS1 or KS2 and will be following pre-planned lessons as per the schools requirements. You'll be working alongside full-time members of staff including TAs who know each class you`ll be teaching. it is important to communicate well with the staff, children and parents when required as well as being able to maintain a professional image at all times. At the end of each day you will be expected to leave the class neat and tidy an all marking completed with handover notes for the class teacher.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong understanding of the KS1 or KS2 national curriculum
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Primary teaching experience within the last 2 years
- Good behaviour management skills
What you'll get in return
- Vouchers every time you refer a friend
- Holiday pay
- Option to be paid PAYE or through an umbrella company
- Ongoing support from a local primary Consultant
- Guarantee work scheme