Primary Supply Teachers - Wrexham - REF 2011042
We are currently recruiting for Primary School teachers to work in the Wrexham area. As one of the largest Education recruiters in the North Wales area, we have a large amount of day to day, and long term supply work available within the county of Wrexham.
Many of our teachers enjoy working on a supply basis as it gives them a more flexible approach to teaching, and they also like the experience of working in a variety of schools.
To apply to become a supply teacher for Excell, you will need to:
- be an experienced teacher with QTS, NQT’S are welcome to apply
- have excellent classroom management skills
- have experience across both Foundation phase and KS2
- have experience of planning lessons in line with the current Welsh curriculum
- be able to speak basic classroom Welsh
What to expect from Excell Supply
- Excellent rates of pay
- Work that you want - we listen to your needs
- Recommend a Friend Scheme - earn up to £50 per referral
- A designated Account Manager who has strong working relationships with schools in your area
- Access to discounts with over 3000 retailers via our Excell Rewards Programme
- Opportunity for permanent positions
- Support and advice from our professional mentors including lesson observations
- Access to a full calendar of CPD opportunities in the form of our Twilight Training Programme and other courses delivered during the school holidays
As members of the REC (Recruitment & Employment Confederation) and Umbrella body to the DBS, (Disclosure & Barring Service) Excell Supply is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children. All applicants will be subject to thorough employment checks and must have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service certificate in place. Candidates without an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service will have to apply for a new one.
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now. If you haven’t heard from us within two weeks of the vacancy closing date you should assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Here is what some of our candidates say about us....
"When I first left University I naturally worried about getting work and experience in schools to complete my NQT year. I applied for lots of agencies but after a couple of weeks I left them all and stayed with Excell! They were truly fantastic, supportive and down to earth!"
"Completed my PGCE in July and joined Excell ready to start work in September. From the second I contacted Excell they have been great! I have been offered a range of bookings to help gain experience from Jenny who has always been friendly and supportive"
"All staff were always super helpful, had great contact and accommodated to any needs and I had work every single day for a whole academic year!"
"As a student on my final placement, Excell came highly recommended from supply teachers both on long and short-term supply. I’ve often valued testimonials and I can say that I absolutely made the right choice with Excell. From day one, I have felt valued and inspired".
Follow the Twitter hashtag #ExcellReview to see more testimonials from our staff. If you like the sound of what we do, we would love to hear from you!