As is well-known, consistency and continuity is enormous in school. These schools wish to attract teachers that are flexible in the days they work, and also the number of days they are available. Thus, we are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers who have the ability to teach up to Key Stage 2. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
Building a strong relationship with just one school can provide you with the opportunity to work for the rest of the academic year!
Being represented by Reed Education means that you will be working closely with an expert consultant from the Huddersfield/West Yorkshire area, of which 24/7 access to their services are available!
Moreover, joining Reed comes with a plethora of benefits for you, including:
• Competitive pay rates.
• A refer yourself bonus scheme meaning that once you work 20 days for us you will receive a £100 bonus from us!!!
• Work close to you – Less commute!
• Interview advice and support throughout your time working with us.
• Guidance building your CV.
• Access to additional CPD.
• 100% refundable DBS application*
Supply teachers in Primary should have the following;
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
• Be able to teach across year groups.
• Have experience teaching the up-to-date national curriculum.
• Be confident in an array of school teaching environments.
• Excellent behaviour management skills.
If this is you, please ‘Apply now’ and let one of our Primary Consultants do the rest!
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business