Are you looking for a flexible and exciting new career? Do you want to have the autonomy to decide when to work and when to take holiday’s during term time? Are you an experienced teacher or Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) who is looking to gain an abundance of varied and valuable experience?
Reed Education in Halifax are looking for flexible and passionate supply teachers for our Primary Schools in the local area. We are looking for newly qualified and experienced teachers who have the ability to teach up to Key Stage 2. You will be able to work full time or part time with roles ranging from daily bookings to long term assignments.
As a Supply Teacher you will require the following:
- Outstanding communication skills, as well as excellent classroom management skills.
- The ability to cover your subject and potentially some lessons of other subjects.
- A passion for teaching and a desire to make a difference to all children.
Reed Education will be able to offer the successful supply teacher a friendly and approachable service, along with the following:
- Competitive pay rates.
- 24/7 access to a dedicated consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes – including our ‘refer - yourself bonus scheme’!
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities!
- Interview advice and support from an experienced consultant.
- Access to additional CPD including safeguarding training.
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and checkable work references. If you meet the aforementioned criteria then please submit your CV for our consideration. We look forward to hearing from you. Upon receipt, I will be in contact within 48 business hours.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business