With the requests for supply in the area being constant we are looking for Fully Qualified Teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers and also Teaching Assistants.
The successful candidates will be able to deliver engaging lessons or support in engaging lessons, be creative and imaginative. Simply Education deal with day to day supply, short term, long term and also permanent positions within schools in south Oxfordshire.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching across Primary.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 and 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilize the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us!
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.