PRIMARY SEND TEACHING ASSISTANT - ENFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL
Excellent rate of pay!
School : A Primary school based in Edmonton are seeking an exceptional and highly enthusiastic SEND Specialist Teaching assistant, with SEMH experience to join their happy and supportive Inclusion Team.
- Excellent rate of pay.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Great location, based in Enfield with good transportation links
- A hard working, welcoming and supportive staff team
- Fantastic opportunity for someone to make a real difference to the future of the school
- An amazing environment to work in with wonderful pupils
- Professional development
- Proven abilities in planning for children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
- Good knowledge of the needs of SEN children and how to support them.
- Proven abilities in working in partnership with teacher, SLT and parents.
- Relevant training in SEN needs.
- The ability to demonstrate supporting colleagues in their roles.
About the role.
- Starting asap, ongoing.
- Working with a KS2 child with SEMH
- 8.30 to 15.30
If you are interested in this role please contact me asap