PRIMARY SEND TEACHING ASSISTANT - ENFIELD PRIMARY SCHOOL
Excellent rate of pay!
School : A Primary school based in Enfield are seeking an exceptional and highly enthusiastic SEND Specialist Teaching assistant to join their happy and supportive Inclusion Team.
- Excellent rate of pay.
- Flexible approach to work.
- Great location, based in Enfield with good transportation links
- A hard working, welcoming and supportive staff team
- Fantastic opportunity for someone to make a real difference to the future of the school
- An amazing environment to work in with wonderful pupils
- Professional development
- Proven abilities in planning for SEN children.
- Good knowledge of the needs of SEN children and how to support them.
- Proven abilities in working in partnership with teacher, SLT and parents.
- Relevant training in SEN needs.
- The ability to demonstrate supporting colleagues in their roles.
About the role.
- Working with KS1 and KS2 children with various SEND conditions
- Working hours 8.30 am to 3.30 pm.
If you are interested in this role please contact me directly.