Are you an enthusiastic graduate looking for a rewarding role in education?
Would you love to kick start a career where you can really make a difference in children's lives?
Perhaps you are an aspiring Teacher, Educational Psychologist or Language Therapist looking to gain hands-on paid experience in a thriving primary school?
To apply for this Primary SEN Teaching Assistant role please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today to be considered.
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - The Role
- Work closely with children with ASD, ADHD or SEN
- Inspiring role where you can start making a difference from day one
- Supportive and passionate Teaching and Support Staff
- Paid, invaluable classroom experience
- Support class teachers by providing 1:1 for children with additional needs during lessons
- Full time role, Monday to Friday
- Paid £60 - £65 per day, term time only
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - The School
- Based in Leeds (LS8)
- 2 form entry
- 'Good' graded by Ofsted
- Focus on creative and imaginative learning techniques
- Children's personal progression and well-being at the forefront of the school's mission
- Inspiring and dedicated Teachers
Primary SEN Teaching Assistant - Person Specification
- You must have a degree to apply this this role - 1st class or 2:1
- Any degree considered
- Strong A-levels and GCSEs
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine passion for education
- Previous experience working with ASD, ADHD, or SEN is required!
To apply to this Primary SEN Teaching Assistant opportunity, please send your CV to Demi at i-teachers today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'