Primary SEN Teacher
Contract, Long term
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you have the resilience and patience to work and teach special needs students?
If yes, then this is definitely the role for you.
Working with special needs students is a rewarding career in which you teach, guide, support and comfort students who may find everyday tasks challenging. I am seeking a teacher who has the compassion and desire to fulfil the important and integral part of each student's education and future.
A specialised school situated in Greenwich is looking for a Primary SEN teacher, full time, who can join their thriving school and make a difference to their children.
This school is known for their unique approach to learning, passionately believing in being hands on and providing a more creative education and support system for each student.
This specialised school is a non-maintained special school designed to meet the educational, behavioural, care and therapeutic needs for children. The children have a range of special needs including Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) and Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC) and Emotional, Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Immediate start date
- Passionate and supportive staff
- £150 - £200 per day
- English lessons most afternoons
- A postgraduate teaching qualification
- Evidence of further relevant professional development would be an advantage
- A proven track record of delivering on academic performance
- Evidence of successful, inspiring and innovative teaching
- Ability to communicate concisely and sensitively, both orally and in writing, to a variety of audiences
- Contribute, as appropriate, to departmental policies, schemes of work, digital learning and other resources as well as development planning.
- Being eligible to work in the UK
- Be able to work with learners that have various learning difficulties
- Being confident to support the lead in groups, in different educational subjects.
Does this role sound like it would suit you? If so, then please apply here, or call to speak to someone on our team.
Do you know anyone who may be interested in this position? Please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our referral scheme.
- Support Worker
- Teaching Assistant
- Graduate Teaching Assistant