Yorkshire Education are now hiring for Primary and Secondary school teachers in selby & surrounding areas.
Calling all primary and secondary school supply teachers who can provide cover for schools within Selby and surrounding areas.
Yorkshire Education is a local company who have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs.
We work with a large number of schools and strive to find the right match for you.
The Job:- Flexibility, to be able to book jobs in advance but also be available for relatively short notice bookings.
- Effective classroom management in line with school's behaviour policy
- Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
- To feel confident working with schools which range in size, culture and rating
- We match teachers with the schools and children they work best with
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Relevant recent teaching experience
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Benefits of working for Yorkshire Education:
-Competitive Rates of Pay
-Access to a range of teaching positions in a variety of areas.
-Specialist consultants who are on hand 24/7
If you feel this sounds like a job for you! Please apply for the position now. We look forward to hearing from you and will be in contact soon.
- Classroom Management
- Secondary School