The position is perfect if you are looking to gain some experience before going on to complete your NQT status or if you are just fulfilling your passion of working with children.
The school are seeking:
- Experience of working with children in a primary school or a similar setting
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Strong commitment to school improvement
- Motivated and Hard-Working
- Have strong aspirations in setting goals and high expectations for children
- Believe in and be committed to every child reaching their potential
What the school will offer:
- Supportive and Stable leadership team who are heavily invested in staff CPD
- Warm, friendly and supportive staff
- Excellent induction support
- OFSTED 'Outstanding'
- Excellent transport links and the opportunity to work in one the nicest London boroughs
- A strong platform for both children and staff to flourish and exceed expectations.
- Well-equipped, bright and spacious modern classrooms
- Competitive Salary
Prospero Teaching is a reputable recruitment consultancy specialising in the education sector for teachers, support staff and management alike, within greater London. With 16 years of experience behind us we are a candidate focused organisation who is renowned for high quality consultancy with a focus on bettering children's education and learning environments.