Primary School Teacherc
Role: Primary School Teacher
Location: Cardiff (Near city centre)
Pay: £127.72- £140.00 (per day)
Employment Dates: 26th October – TBC
Teaching Personnel are on the lookout for a Fully Qualified Teacher to take up a role within a Primary school in Cardiff. If you have a desire to make a difference within a Primary school environment, whether you have been qualified for 30 years or 3 months, we would love to hear from you.
The Head Teacher has told Teaching Personnel that the school requires “an enthusiastic, committed and confident teacher, willing to join in with all aspects of the school life.”
The School –
- Single form entry, Year 3 class with 29 mixed ability pupils
- One full-time general Teaching Assistant
- 94.1% average student attendance
- 19.1% children receiving Free School Meals
- Excellent organisational skills, focused on enhancing the learning experiences of every member of the class
- Holistic commitment to all aspects of the school day. Engaging with SLT, other teachers and all members of staff.
- Ensure full commitment to lesson plans and curriculum delivery
- Working cohesively with classroom assistants to create and maintain a healthy, safe and productive classroom.
- Make use of goals and targets for both your own development and the development of the pupils.
- Make use of available resources, provided by the school and Teaching Personnel to be ambitious. Always being open to adaptation and development as a teacher.
What we will offer-
- Assistance from an enthusiastic, experienced, and accessible consultant.
- Competitive pay rate paid directly through PAYE, weekly.
- Access to an online portal equipped with a personal calendar to manage bookings and availability
- Registered candidates receive access to FREE Safeguarding training via our online learning provider. Read more: https://child-protection-training
What you will need-
- QTS Equivalent.
- A recent DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
- Experience within a KS2 setting.
- Driving license and access to own vehicle is desirable, but not vital.
The ideal candidate would be able to bring enthusiasm and energy to the classroom throughout the duration of the post. A successful candidate would be responsible for the formation of efficient and relevant lesson plans, as well as attending extracurricular activities and parents’ evenings.
Teaching Personnel are the market leader for Education Recruitment in the UK, with 23 years’ worth of knowledge and experience. You would have constant communication with your own sector specialist who would remain dedicated throughout every step of your journey with Teaching Personnel.
Adaptability is key within the current climate, and we pride ourselves on providing appropriate and safe opportunities for all our teachers.
If you have the necessary skills and commitment to complete this role, apply below or email
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'