We are currently looking for a KS1 and a KS2 Teacher for a Primary school in the Blackpool Area.
Both roles will require you to have:
- QTS, NQT, ECT, QTLS.
- Good communications skills.
- Strong behaviour management.
- A passion for education and teaching.
The successful candidate will :
- Confident with Year 6 (SATs) OR Year 6 curriculum.
- Be a team player and work alongside fellow teachers
- Hold behaviour management skills and a creative skill set
- Form positive and healthy relationships with the children.
- Be a team player, able to work alongside the other teacher in the year group as well as the teaching assistants providing support
- Support the Head Teacher by championing the vision, ethos and inclusivity of the school
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Applications from NQTs, ECT, experienced teachers or those returning to the profession will be welcome.
Bridge Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bridge Education acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. You will receive competitive rates of pay and a dedicated consultant who will assist with any queries throughout your assignment and actively seek your next role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'