Principal Resourcing is recruiting for a Primary School Teacher to join an exciting learning environment, with students from a wide range of backgrounds. The school has a creative curriculum and teaching approach to engage and motivate the students.
As a Primary School Teacher, you will work 5 days a week full time, but the school would consider a job share for the right candidates. You will be paid up to £185 per day depending upon your experience and previous pay scale.
The school are looking for a teacher who can display passion and enthusiasm for teaching and learning. They are looking for that special teacher who will inject fun, awe and wonder and spark the inquisitive minds of the young learners.
Within the role you will be required to:
• Have good classroom control and be able to follow the school’s behaviour policy
• Teach, plan and prepare lessons that will engage and enthuse learners
• Be creative in your teaching approach with an ability to raise attainment
• Have a commitment to develop the personalities, talents and abilities of all students
• Display an enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
• Have a willingness and enthusiasm to commit to the expectations of the role and desire to contribute to extra-curricular responsibilities
Skills and attributes:
• Relevant qualifications - QTS (Teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert. Ed etc.) or equivalent
• SAT’s experience desirable
• A proactive team member, committed to raising standards and achievement
• NQTs are very welcome to apply
So, what’s in it for you:
• Highly supportive and committed consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority
• An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE accredited CPD courses
• Rewarding and competitive rates of pay
• A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice
• 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus up to £150
• A wealth of experience from Teachers working in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance
• A choice of pay options to suit you and your circumstances: PAYE or Umbrella Company
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
In preparation for the schools re-opening, we will conduct your interview remotely via Microsoft teams and there will be a requirement for us to meet you prior to you being fully cleared for work. We will clear you as quickly as possible, our dedicated Candidate and Compliance Team, will be working tirelessly to do so! Our Leeds branch is now open, following safety regulations, to drop in documentation.
Principal Resourcing is an Education Recruitment Business having sought agreement from their clients to find candidates for these roles, in accordance with the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations Act 2003. Principal Resourcing is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, including an enhanced DBS check and references. Principal Resourcing are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks your application may have been unsuccessful
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'