Are you a qualified Teacher? Are you looking for a teaching role that fits around your lifestyle? Do you want to decide what days you work? Are you happy to teach at various primary schools throughout the Denbighshire area? If this sounds like you then continue reading..
This role can benefit someone who has a good handful of experience working within schools teaching Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2
Benefits of working with Randstad as a teacher:
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Dedicated consultant - Only ever a phone call away
- Refer a friend scheme - £300 for each referral * t&c apply
- Long-term or ongoing bookings - We can even get you a permanent role
- Monthly incentives - Teacher of the month
The ideal Teacher will need to have:
- Qualified teacher status - QTS
- Experience of working with key stage 1 and 2 curriculum
- Excellent classroom practice
- Extensive behaviour management skills
- Professional and positive attitude
Below is a list of responsibilities:
- Teaching in KS1 and/or KS2 classes
- To provide engaging and interactive lessons
- Planning and preparation to deliver lessons
- Ensure you leave the classroom in a tidy state
We expect a vast amount of candidates to apply for this role and we do not want you to miss out on this fantastic opportunity that we have to offer. Your next role could be a click away.
Don't delay - apply now with an up to date CV and the relevant Consultant will be in touch. Alternatively, if you could please submit your details to or call the office for an informal chat about this particular role or others that we may have available on
- Teaching experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'