Location Lowestoft Suffolk
Contract type: Full time
CER Education are working with a Coastal Primary School situated in Lowestoft (Suffolk) that are looking to appoint a Key stage 2 (Yr 6) class teacher in September 2018.
This would be an ideal Roles for a professional individual who is looking to take a step up and take on some additional responsibility. The ideal candidate will take responsibility over the Teaching Schedule.
There will also be some tutoring involved in this position.
Key responsibilities of the job include:
* Planning & teaching Key stage 2 (Year 6) lessons
* Liaising with the staff team to develop programmers of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Utilizing modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMART Board, MS Office package)
In return you will benefit from:
* Support from your consultant from application right through to starting your new role
* Friendly school and welcoming colleagues
* Fantastic school atmosphere
* Great pay and benefits
Enjoyment is at the heart of our client school's philosophy and the school truly endeavour to ensure that the learning experience at their school is positive and encourages a lifelong enthusiasm for learning in all of their students.
Registration process: Due to Safe guarding CER Education Consultants are required to meet all the teachers we employ, and those employed by us will be subject to a variety of checks including, eligibility to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS and full references including one from your most recent employer.
What's next?? Simply click the Apply button and this will automatically send your CV through to myself whereby I will be in contact with you shortly to discuss your interest further in details