SupplyPrimary school Teacher, Birmingham, Dudley and Sandwell
Short and long term work available leading to possible permanent opportunities.
ITN Mark Education is recruiting for hard working, effective and flexible supply Primary school teachers to support local primary schools in Sandwell and Dudley.
This is a good opportunity for qualified Primary school teachers to work with schools that have excellent support and lots of opportunity for professional development.
ITN Mark Education work with various schools who are seeking teachers to help cover their staff absences in Early Years, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2.
The ideal candidate should:
- Be able to engage children in lessons that are stimulating
- Have a positive impact on pupil progress and be effective at raising attainment
- Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
- Have excellent subject knowledge
- Have a strong commitment to their own professional development
- Be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS check
Benefits of working through ITN Mark Education:
- Excellent school resources
- Good leadership from the Head teacher and senior teachers
- Great team environment with strong determination from staff members to bring about improvement
- Ongoing professional development
- Support and guidance from an experienced Education Consultant
- Enhanced rates of pay available for high performing candidates with excellent references.
ITN Mark Education requires all Teachers to have a fully enhanced DBS check, minimum of two references plus a face to face interview.To find out more or to apply for this vacancy please send your CV by using the Apply function below
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job