* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to inspire and motivate others,
* Positive outlook,
* Willingness to promote learning,
* Flexible and adaptable approach to work
Benefits of working for Monarch Education:
* Dedicated Primary Consultant with a specialist knowledge of working in Education
* Competitive rates of pay
* Opportunity to complete training courses to enhance your CPD portfolio
Once part of the Monarch Education team you will receive £200 for any successful referral of Teachers and Teaching Assistants you send to us.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for, contact Charlotte on or email
Monarch Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to all necessary pre-employment checks, including: an enhanced DBS; Prohibition check; Childcare Disqualification (where applicable); qualifications (where applicable); medical fitness; identity and right to work. All applicants will be required to provide two suitable references.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job