Are you looking for a friendly school to join in April?
Would you like to work in with a supportive Senior Leadership?
Are you looking for an excellent salary and additional holiday?
This friendly primary school in North West London are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic primary school teacher who has an excellent knowledge of Key Stage 2 (KS2). This position will commence in April 2018 on a full time basis.
The school offers:
* a vibrant, well-resourced school with an excellent reputation in the community;
* a dedicated, friendly and sociable staff team;
* supportive governors who value each teacher;
* commitment to staff development and training;
* an exciting working environment with excellent ICT provision throughout the school
* Great transport links into the rest of London
You will have:
* an excellent knowledge of the Key Stage Two (KS2) National Curriculum
* a relevant teaching qualification and QTS
* a passion of working with children and young people in primary schools
* the ability to plan a range of innovative lessons across the range of subjects as identified in the National Curriculum
* the ability to produce accurate assessments and reports pupils progress and achievements
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and anyone applying to work in our school is expected to share this commitment. You will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS.
If this exciting Key Stage Two (KS2) based in Harrow, North West London sounds of interested then please send through your CV to REESON EDUCATION today.