Primary School Teacher Required, East London
Role: Primary School Teacher
Location: East London
Salary: £120-£150 per day
Start Date: Immediate
GSL education have been established for 17 years and are officially on the preferred supplier list for East London primary schools. As such we have formed lasting relationships with schools throughout Tower Hamlets, Hackney, Islington and Newham.
We currently have a huge demand for Key Stage 1 teachers and Key Stage 2 teachers at primary schools in the East London area.
We are looking for:
• A qualified teacher with energy, creativity and a strong passion about primary education
• A commitment to high quality teaching and an open mind to new ways of learning
• A teacher who believes in our core values of respect, resilience, reflection, teamwork and fairness
• Someone who is enthusiastic about all areas of school life
• A committed and motivated team player with a sense of humour
· Flexible short term supply bookings to work around your individual circumstances
· £125-£140 daily rate
· No planning/prep/staff meetings/parents evenings
· When the bell goes you go!
· Excellent schools
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
Our schools want dynamic, adaptable teachers of EYFS, KS1 & KS2 classes so if you are having to travel too far for work at the same schools you are not completely happy with, please get in touch with Nick at GSL Education and we will discuss the simple registration process.