Chase Resourcing are delighted to announce that we are currently recruiting Qualified for a major client of ours based in Oman.
These are urgent Vacancies for Qualified lower Primary School Teachers.
Key Responsibilities for Primary School Teachers;
- Supports the social development and well-being of their class of students through a range of strategies e.g activities program and cultural events
- Participates in the development of the schools’ standards based assessment and reporting practices
- Develops, delivers and leads professional learning for colleagues to improve classroom practice
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills including a capacity to develop constructive relationships with student, parents and teachers
- Demonstrated commitment to student welfare and the capacity to make a positive contribution to the transformational journey of the school
- Demonstrated capacity to work with students who are bilingual, with English as their second language
- Treats all stakeholders of the school community, including pupils, parents, colleagues and governors with consideration and respect;
- Alerts to and reports appropriately, any behaviour that may indicate that a pupil is at risk of harm;
- Maintains accurate, up-to-date pupils records (pupil portfolios, assessment/report grades, reading records, fees follow-ups etc.)
- Builds relationships with all school stakeholders. Acts as single point of contact for pupils and parents;
- Liaises with subject teachers, student counsellor and parents regarding the provision and following of special educational needs as required;
- Ensures the provision and attendance of support classes where necessary (liaises with subject teachers, activities coordinator, head of primary / secondary and parents as necessary);
- Designs, prepares and delivers engaging lessons appropriate for all students;
- Monitors pupils’ progress and keeps record on their development. Provides support and guidance to underachieving students;
- Prepares and monitors IEP’s - Individual Education Plan for underachieving pupils;
- Ensures that teaching meets all the needs of students, including effective management of behaviour;
- Maintains class discipline and encourages learning participation in the class;
- Controls and oversees the use and storage of books and other teaching resources provided for class usage;
- Encourages overall growth of pupils by participation in extracurricular activities and academic excellence in competitive tests;
- Strives balance between academics and overall pupil development by participation in sports, art, drama, music etc.;
- Conducts daily health checks for pupils and recommends them to school clinic when required;
- Uses wide range of teaching methods and aids to make learning as fun;
- Utilizes modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMART Board, MS Office) etc;.
- Keeps students books and reading material in proper storage area;
- Demonstrates ability to innovate, excite and inspire children and colleagues;
- Actively participates in school activities, such as assemblies, plays, concerts, workshops, sports days, trips and visits and fundraising ventures;
- Supports the work of the Parent Teacher Association by attending events and providing factual feedback to parents;
- Marks class attendance registers, and manages and controls pupils’ absence
- Participates in the school’s Performance Management process and opportunities for Continued Professional Development, including attending INSET;
- Undertakes cover duties for colleagues as assigned by the Headmaster/SLT;
- Attends and contributes to staff meetings, discussions and management systems necessary to co-ordinate the work of the school as a whole;
- Promotes and participates in after school activities organized at school
Requirements for Primary School Teachers;
- Bachelor’s degree
- PGCE Qualification and educational degree in area of specialization.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience.
- Native English speakers only
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'