The successful candidate will also be responsible for leading an area of the curriculum. This can be agreed with the candidate depending on their strengths, interest and experience.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity in which the successful candidate will play a key role in the further development of a high performing and thriving school.
At Prospero we are looking for someone who has,
* A proven track record as a highly effective and innovative teacher and has the potential to become an outstanding practitioner
* Has high expectations of all pupils and is committed to raising standards
* Experience of leading a subject or strategic area within school, understands school improvement processes and is able to demonstrate impact.
* Knowledge and understanding of the welsh curriculum
* Be a highly effective classroom practitioner, demonstrating creatively and initiative
* Be adaptable and resourceful
* Demonstrate high expectations in children's leaning and behaviour
* Demonstrate a commitment to equality of opportunity and inclusion
* Demonstrate the skills and experience necessary to prove effective leadership
* Actively support and contribute to the schools positive behaviour policy.
If you think this role is for you then please submit your CV and I will ring you back immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job