Are you a confident and dedicated Primary Teacher looking for a new role this academic year? Do you have a passion for developing and inspiring pupils with their learning?
Do you want to gain experience in different schools and classes and have the flexibility to work certain days?
Do you want to work for an agency that has the most competitive pay rates in the area?
Yes? Then we want to hear from you!
Principal Resourcing are currently seeking to appoint qualified Primary Teachers to meet the increasing demands of supply cover in our Louth Primary schools.
Principal Resourcing are the market leaders in the region with over 40 years of collective experience working alongside the schools in the local area, providing both short and long term solutions for their recruitment needs.
As the market leader in this area we are able to offer you assignments on a flexible basis that suit your current situation; when, where and how often you work is up to you.
Why register with Principal Resourcing?
- Highly supportive, committed and hardworking Consultants who will endeavour to find assignments suited to your needs specific to your Local Authority.
- An opportunity to extend your professional development with FREE iTOL accredited CPD courses available.
- A stimulating and supportive working and learning environment.
- Rewarding and competitive rates of pay.
- A great range of opportunities to work in a variety of local schools of your choice.
- 'Recommend a Friend’ bonus.
- A wealth of Education experience in branch to provide you with industry knowledge, career advice and CV assistance.
What are the benefits of supply teaching?
- Flexibility - you choose the days you want to work, the length of time you want to work and also the location you want to work.
- Increase your knowledge - you will get to experience how a variety of schools operate.
- Returning to teaching - being a supply teacher is a great way to get back into the classroom and a brilliant way to gain confidence.
- Other commitments - whether you are studying, working part time or have other commitments, you can work as little or as many days as you want when on supply.
70% of your local Primary schools choose Principal Resourcing, whose Head Office is based in the centre of the 2017 City of Culture as their preferred supplier and first port of call for day to day and long term placements. 60% of those are signed in to preferred supplier agreements due to our continued service and quality in teaching staff with other schools/academy’s signing every month.
Here is what one of our schools had to say about us:
"I have used Principal Resourcing on an ad-hoc basis since 2010 and have worked with them in a Preferred Partnership Agreement for the last 2 years. I have always been able to discuss our requirements, any concerns we may have, best value and offer feedback on staff sent to us. In all dealings with Principal, we have felt our needs have been fully met and we have been listened to. I am looking forward to continuing to work with Principal." Patrington Primary
We look forward to hearing from you. Please apply now with your CV and our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Please note that if you have not heard from us within two weeks, your application has been unsuccessful.