Teaching Personnel is currently working alongside an Ofsted graded 'Good' Primary School in the borough of Sutton, who are on the lookout for a full time Year 4 class teacher to start in January 2018.
Our client school is a vibrant and forward-looking school which has been at the heart of their community for over 100 years and is proud of its history, holding dear the traditional values of respect, hard work and responsibility. Located in the picturesque heart of Sutton and a short walk from Sutton train station, the school is ideal for outdoor learning and travel.
The successful candidate will work alongside such a talented, committed and professional team of staff who care passionately about the education and well-being of all of the children in our school.
- To be responsible for the care and well-being of all pupils in their supervision.
- To take responsibility for planning, teaching and assessing appropriate work programmes for all children in the designated class or group within the framework of national and school policies.
- To use assessment effectively for planning and tracking pupil progress and report on pupils' progress to senior staff and to parents and carers, in accordance with school policy.
- To effectively manage additional adults within the classroom.
- Qualified Teacher Status.
- Evidence of recent and continuing professional development relevant to the post.
- A proven track record of raising attainment.
- Able to demonstrate thorough knowledge and understanding of effective curriculum planning, assessment and record-keeping.
Teaching Personnel is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all children. In order to work through Teaching Personnel, you must:
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to get one (full assistance provided).
- Be able to provide 2 references covering six years.
If you are interested in this position, and meet the qualification/experience criteria, please call Rob at Teaching Personnel's London South West Primary branch on or apply to this advertisement and will endeavour to get in contact with you within 24 hours.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.