The school is easily accessible by public transport and in addition has accessible parking. Moreover, they hope to interview as soon as possible. The school has a long history of supporting people returning to education, NQTs and overseas trained teachers.
About the School:
* Most recent Ofsted accreditation was 'Good'
* Diverse and lively environment
* Lots of support and two experienced teachers in all year groups
* Low staff turnover
About the role:
* The role is full time
* Planning shared with the other year group teachers
* Medium sized class
* Students academic and attainment standards are high, notably in literacy
* The class has similarly high standards of behaviour
The Key Stage 1 and 2 Teacher Havering must:
* Be Enthusiastic and above all creative
* Have an excellent command of the English Language
* Have QTS
* Be Familiar with teaching the UK Curriculum
To apply please reply with an up to date CV or contact the Primary East Team on . Alternatively you can get in touch by emailing us at . Similarly, if you know a teacher looking for work in the local area please refer us their CV to be offered a referral bonus (conditions apply).
As the best teacher and supply teacher recruitment agency the U.K. has to offer, we ensure every step of your path with Prospero Teaching is a great one. We offer free courses in teaching, lesson planning, CPD certified qualifications, help with moving overseas and much more. Whether you want to teach music in Liverpool, history in London or maths in Manchester we have the right teaching job for you.