Primary Schools urgently needed to work across South Yorkshire! £90 - £145 per day depending on experience pre AWR
CER Education are seeking Primary School Teachers for a variety of teaching roles in Sheffield and across South Yorkshire! As a Primary School supply teaching working through CER we will be able to offer you a variety of positions including temporary, day to day and permanent opportunities both full-time and part-time depending on your availability. We offer a wide range of schools including Multi Academy Trusts giving you exposure to a variety of schools!
To be a Primary School Teacher with CER you will:
- Need to hold QTS or equivalent qualification
- Be passionate, motivated and enthusiastic
- Be flexible, adaptable and able to work in a variety of Schools
By teaming up with CER you'll benefit from:
- The support of a specialist Primary School Consultant with established relationships across South Yorkshire
- Ongoing development including fully funded CPD and on the job behaviour management training
- An invite to our Social events annually for all CER staff
To get the ball rolling or about more opportunities with CER please call Devon Fieldhouse in the Sheffield branch of CER!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job