Interim Primary School Office Manager
Recruitment Agency Reference: 6672000
Venn Group are recruiting for an InterimPrimary School Office Manager to join a school in the Leeds area on a contract until the end of July 2018, the equivalent annual salary for this role is £20,661 - £22,658 per annum.
The purpose of this role is to manage and provide all of the administration services needed by the school that are best delivered by school staff rather than by the organisations Shared Services.
- Provide a school reception service including welcoming parents and visitors, receiving deliveries and providing a reception security service
- Provide school communications, including responding to and sending emails, letters, texts and consent slips
- Provide school administration of Parentpay, SIMS and registers
- Manage the school's supplies and facilities including health and safety
- Manage, recruit, train and develop the school office staff
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Experience within an administrative role in a school environment
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with people at all levels
The ideal candidate will be available to interview and begin immediately.
To apply for this role or to find out about other roles, please contact James Reilly on or .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.