Role: Primary School Office Manager (Temp)
Hours: 9.00 - 5.30
Salary: £9 - £10
Contract: Temporary (potential opportunity for Perm position)
Start date: ASAP
We are currently recruiting for a term time Primary School Office Manager on a temporary basis until July however this position does have the opportunity to go permanent for exceptional candidates, however if it is temp the candidate must be able to commit until atleast July.
The successful candidate doesn't necessarily need experience within a school however it is essential that they have a proven track record within a demanding and varied administrative position and excellent communication and organisational skills.
If the role goes perm it will be 38 weeks per year + 10 days with a pro rata salary of £20,700 or £18,100 with the holidays.
- Provide a school Reception service, including dealing with parents, visitors, deliveries and assisting with safeguarding
- Deal with school communications including emails, letters, phone calls, post, managing school website and school newsletter
- Administration: registers, afterschool clubs, school trips, HR processes and pupil reports
- Managing school supplies, facilities and health and safety including managing stationary supplies, accident and incident logs and reports
- Dealing with IT and phone systems, issues with contracts and orders
- Manage 1 administor
The ideal candidate will have….
- Exceptional communication and organisation skills
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Proven track record within administration or Office Manager position
If you would like to know more about this role, please contact Office Angels Leeds on . Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it isn't always possible. So, if you haven't heard from us within 7 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.