- Salary MPS or UPS
- Contract type Full Time
- Closing date ongoing
- Job starts ASAP
We require a float teacher ASAP, to join our friendly school based in Harrow. We are a one form entry school in located in an exceptionally lovely part of Harrowclose to a large park. Opportunities for career progression, leadership and promotion are available in September for motivated and talented teachers.
We can offer:
- A rewarding and varied position working across EYFS/KS1 and KS2
- Well-behaved children who are eager to learn
- A school where staff are highly valued, wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance is a priority
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents
- An approachable and friendly Headteacher
- High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities
- Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Able to work well as part of a team, with good communication skills
- an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner
- has positive and creative approach to their teaching
- a dedicated, caring professional who has a passion for education
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
If this is a position of interest then please do contact Luke at REESON Education for further details. Applicants are asked to send their most recent CV in response to this advert.