Primary School Admin Position Covering a Maternity in September
Admin/ Receptionist Role at a Primary School in Newton Aycliffe:
CER Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a Primary School in Newton Aycliffe for an experienced School Administrator / Receptionist. This position is to start in September and will be covering a Maternity Leave.
In order to be successful with your application you will have previous experience of using a data base and working as an administrator / receptionist. Previous experience of working with SIMS and prior school experience is desirable but not essential.
An enhanced child work force DBS is also desirable.
The School is based in Newton Aycliffe and has a vibrant and positive working environment.
As a school administrator your duties will include but not be limited to:
- To provide an efficient and high quality administrative support to all staff and students
- To be responsible for promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children
- Typing of letters, minutes, forms, reports
- Covering reception
- Using SIMS to update student data
- To be considered for this role it is essential that you have experience of working as an administrator , can prioritise a heavy work load, multi-skill and work on your own initiative.
If you are interested in this role or have any questions regarding this position please call Scott on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"