Primary School Admin Assistant, Ipswich- September 2021
Prospero Teaching is looking for an Administrative Assistant for a Primary School in Ipswich from Monday 20th September. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment within a supportive team.
About the Admin Assistant position:
You will be dealing with all aspects of school office administration including logging attendance, managing SIMS, dealing with telephone inquiries, liaising with school visitors and parents, arranging meetings.
Contract details for the Admin Assistant position:
- Location - Ipswich
- Position - Full Time School Office Administrator
- Type of work - Administrative
- Start date - 20th September
- Contract type - ongoing
- Duration / Likely Duration - Ongoing
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £65 per day
About the successful School Office Administrator:
- You should be organised with a positive attitude
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Previous experience in a school environment is desirable but not essential, however you must have previous admin experience
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task
To be eligible the School Office Administrator must have/be:
- Enhanced child barred list DBS check registered on the update service
- Minimum of 2 references
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
- Administrative Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'