We are looking for the below candidates to work with clients in Central and South Bristol and South Gloucestershire
We have a mix of day to day and long-term roles. We have some permanent roles with a September start that we are recruiting for now, and would love to hear from candidates who are looking for a change.
The roles will vary slightly across the different provisions but they will all involve supporting children in Key Stage One and Key Stage Two. Some of the children may have special educational needs and require additional support in class and around the school.
Working on supply gives you the opportunity to work with different settings and, if you're interested in one, the chance to find a long term or temp to permanent role. Working with Monarch Education not only gives you the opportunity to work with fantastic schools across the South West but also gives you a dedicated consultant who can offer day to day, long term and short-term roles. We have full and part time roles waiting to be filled by dedicated, hard working candidates.
The roles will vary based on the school you will be working in, but an idea of the general responsibilities are as follows -
* Supporting students in class, either in a whole class or small group setting
* Making the curriculum accessible for all students with a variety of needs
* Supporting the class teacher with lessons and resources
* Modelling good behaviour around the school
* May involve supporting pupils with English as a second language
* HLTA's will have additional appropriate responsibilities
* Delivering lessons to KS1 or KS2 students, working at the expected NC level
* Supporting any in class TA's or volunteers
* Undergoing in-service training where required
* Observing and implementing current school policies and good practice
* Contributing the school and pupil progress
* Planning and marking as needed with a long term role
About the Candidates:
* Experienced in Key Stage One or Key Stage Two support/ teaching
* Creative, Sensitive, Empathetic, Trustworthy
* Able to form good relationships with both the students and staff
* All teaching candidates will require QTS
* Whilst not necessary for an experienced Teaching Assistant candidate, CACHE Level 2 or 3 in Supporting Teaching or Learning would be an advantage
* As would related qualifications such as FA Coaching (child related), Playwork or Early Years Care
* If you don't have qualifications but considerable experience, we are still very keen to speak to you
To be considered for this role, you will need to:
*Have a right to work in the UK (A Valid Visa).
*Two recent child based references and relevant DBS/Police checks.
If you think this is the next step in your career, then please send your CV to Claire Cooper at or alternatively call . We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates as well as adhering to strict safeguarding procedures. Your application will be subject to 2 educational references and enhanced DBS check.
- key stage 1
- key stage 2
- primary teaching assistant
- TEACHING ASSISTANT
- LEARNING SUPPORT ASSISTANT
- primary PGCE