Are you interested in joining a hardworking, highly professional team?
Do you have experience in teaching sports to children?
Would you be interested in joining a company that can provide professional development and ongoing support?
If you are a Primary School Teacher with a background in sports and Physical Education, who would like to be considered for a role in education and training, then CER are looking for you.
We are looking for a number of Primary PE NQT's to work in the Sefton area. Through well established and long-lasting relationships, CER have become the number one supplier for schools in the Sefton area; supporting each unique school with their diverse staffing needs.
CER can offer you:
- Support with interview and lesson preparation when applying for the job
- A dedicated, supportive consultant who is a Primary School Teacher
- Free, continuous CPD courses, supported by the school and CER
- Streamline competitive weekly pay that reflect your experience and pay scale
- Opportunities to complete some or all of your induction year
- Career development and progression opportunities
If you would like to express an interest in the role, simply click 'apply' and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration.
Alternatively, call the CER Liverpool Branch on for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
- Primary PE Teachers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'