Primary PE Teacher - QTS a MUST - Fantastic ZONE 1 - Camden based Primary School
Clarus Education are actively looking to recruit a talented and suitably qualified Primary PE Teacher, with a focus on teaching PE across all age groups (EYFS to Key Stage 2). This is a rare opportunity, which will also see you join one of Camden’s most popular primary schools…!
Q - Are you a qualified and experienced Primary Teacher with UK QTS?
Q - Do you have a passion for PE, confident teaching across the Early Years, KS1 & KS2?
Q - Are you a dedicated and committed teacher with a sense of humour?
If YES, then this is the JOB FOR YOU…!!
This is a full time Primary PE Teacher post; until the end of this school year, starting immediately after the half term break!! This exciting teaching opportunity has come about due to the current teacher moving back to Australia, having been in post for the last 2 years.
If successful, you will join an amazing staff team, led by one of the BEST head teachers within the borough. You will be tasked with teaching PE across PPA time in all year groups as well as being involved in delivering guided reading where and when required. This is a rare and exciting position, BUT will need someone with versatility, confidence and experience working within an inclusive environment.
READ ON & FIND OUT MORE…
PERSON:- Who are the school looking for…?
- Qualified Primary Teacher - PE specialist
- UK QTS a MUST!
- Ideally experienced working within Inner City Schools
- Ideally experienced teaching across all 3 phases - EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Able to parachute into a Guided Reading Session or Cover Lessons
- Genuinely enthusiastic around PE & learning
- Organised teacher required - inter school competitions
- Confident, Versatile, Committed!
ROLE:- What would your role include…?
- Primary PE Teacher
- Teaching PE - PPA across ALL phases - EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Fully involved in extracurricular activities
- Organising school involvement in PE competitions
- Deliver Guided Reading & ad hoc cover lessons if needed
- Full Time - Feb HT until July 2018
- Paid to Scale - Inner London
- Immediate start - valid DBS required!
SCHOOL:- Where will you be working…?
- Reputable Camden based Primary School - 2 form entry
- Graded GOOD with OUTSTANDING features
- Leading SLT in place
- One of the MOST popular schools within Camden
- Fantastic staff team - over 80 staff - brilliant dynamic
- Inclusive & creative approach
- Modern & well-resourced school site
- Spacious playground & excellent facilities for PE
- Excellent location - Heart of London - Zone 1
- Less than 5 mins walk - Victoria & Northern Underground Lines
If you are a qualified Primary teacher with UK QTS, have a passion for PE and want to join an inclusive, reputable primary school in Central London this February Half Term…GET IN TOUCH TODAY!!
Please submit your full CV and cover letter, ahead of an immediate interview and observation.
If shortlisted, one of the Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 24 hours.
- Primary Teacher
- PE Teacher
- Primary PE Teacher
- Primary PPA Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job