Nursery Teacher needed for 'Good' School in Southwark for September 2018 - Southwark
- September 2018
- £26,139 - £36,906 depending on experience
- The role will be on a long term contract basis, potentially permanent for the right candidate.
We are seeking a Nursery Teacher for a 1 form entry 'Good' Primary School in Peckham Rye to start in September 2018.
If you are a skilled and experienced teacher, who has worked within Early Years and has a strong knowledge of EYFS we want to hear from you, this may be your next career move! This is a fantastic opportunity working in a highly nurturing environment.
The school has a long and proud History. They have been established for a long time in Southwark and will be moving in to a brand new building mid March 2018 which will state of the are facilities.
The school's aim is to provide children with a safe and secure environment where they can be happy and where they can develop academically. The children in the school are their greatest asset and never cease to amaze them!
The school have an open door policy for parents and strongly believe that communication is the key to making school a successful place for your child to learn.
- Supported by a Team of established Teachers and Teaching Assistants
- Collaborative working in a supportive and friendly environment
- Excellent resources to support teaching and learning
- High quality CPD linked to staff needs and improved outcomes for children
- An approachable and established leadership team
- The support and advice of a large inclusion team dedicated to meet the needs of all pupils
We ask that you have:
- QTS qualified
- Excellent organisational skills
- An ability to promote effective teaching and learning
- Enthusiasm commitment and flexibility
- A track record of good/outstanding teaching
- High expectations
- A belief that all children can achieve success
- Knowledge of Read, Write, Inc. would be of benefit but not essential
- Planning, preparation & delivery of curriculum necessary subject matter
- Providing engaging and interactive lessons
- Communicating with parents and carers over pupils' progress and participating in departmental meetings, parents' evenings and whole school training events
- Participating in and organising extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events
If you are passionate about delivering a high-quality level of education to students and interested in joining a strong team of specialist staff, working at a successful and 'Good' school, don't hesitate, apply today.
If this is not the position for you but would be interested in discussing other roles within the Education sector please do not hesitate to get in touch. We also have a 'refer a friend' scheme
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
- Primary School
- Primary Teacher
- Early Years Foundation Stage
- Nursery Teacher